ExtSD2InternalSD V6 universal by mattiadj
Well, when i have some free time i install my rom and restore my apps, but i have only one problem. I have like 4-5 Gameloft games and i am out of memory. Each game needs 2-2.5GB from the internal memory, and then i don't have any space left :\.
This is the script:
I have SanDisk 64GB ultra mobile class 10(around 30 m/s) and this is the result:
"I want this too! How do i get it?"
First, you need to make sure you have high speed SD card(class 10 is highly recommended!).
Second, you have done these steps:
- Backup everything - External SD and Internal sd.
- Format your SD card to Fat32 or Exfat(Format is needed to prevent FC and lags) :
64GB exfat is recommended
16-32GB fat32 is recommended
- After you have formated your SD, copy into it these files:
SuperWipe by mike
titanium backup folder(if you have backuped apps, not system data!)
"Ok, I have done eberything, how do I install it?"
It is very simple.
- Make sure you have done all above
- Go into your recovery and flash Super Wipe by mike - it will delete all your internal memory.
- Wait till the recovery finish the restart after the script.
- Flash Phoenix Rom
- Choose in aroma: Yes, install the script
- Wait till the aroma finishes to install the rom
- If you want to access to your INTERNAL SD you have to go with astro or ES filemangaer or what do you wanto to /mnt/extSdCard
- If you want to see how much space do you have simply go in memory info in settings and check but warning: the situation is inverted! The INTERNAL SD is seen as EXTERNAL and viceversa! This situation is present also when you attach phone to pc.